- The final terms and conditions of the sale define everything that happens between the buyer and seller during the transaction
Drafting of Sales Agreement
- It consists of leasing details when you give temporary rights to use your property for a specific period.
- MOU is the starting point for negotiation and is an agreement that records the scope and the purpose of documents.
- A gift deed is an agreement that is used when a person wishes to gift his property or money to someone else.
Drafting of Mishaps
- This Come With 2 Attendance On Hearing. A complaint was filed regarding disputes or disagreements by allottees and developers
- A letter containing dispute/difference in the commercial understanding or any other issue between the parties.
- This comprises a major document for administration, which is used if the owner expires without a will.